Base 200 Toilet Roll Holder - Matte Black
BUY TOGETHER WITH
- 100% Price guarantee
- Free delivery over €49
- 60 days right of withdrawal
Order your favorites and test which products fit best. With us, you always have 60 days to return your products.
Base is a series of bathroom accessories that are completely made of stainless steel and has a self-adhesive tape on the back which makes the assembly simple and it is mounted without drilling. Base 200 toilet roll holder is available in four different designs; Chrome, brushed stainless steel, brass and matte black.Installation Instructions:
- Thoroughly clean the surface with a 3M surface cleaning sachet, click here to find the product.
- Remove the protective film.
- Apply the product by pressing it against the substrate for 10 seconds.
- For optimal adhesion allow the adhesive to cure 24 hours before the product is loaded.
NOTE! Attached to durable smooth surfaces such as tiles, lacquered or veneered board materials, etc. It is not appropriate to attach the products to uneven / rough surfaces where the tape does not get full contact or surfaces that can screw up such as wet room wallpaper. On newly tiled walls, it is important that the surface is thoroughly cleaned so that no joint adhesive remains on the mounting surface.
- Dimensions & assembly
Article nr: 605226-21
Installation of 3M products
Clean the surface thoroughly before installation so that it is free of oil and dirt, and avoid cleaning agents that contain oil. Feel free to purchase our surface cleaning wipe to ensure that the surface is properly cleaned during installation. Allow the product to sit on the selected surface for at least 24 hours before you start loading the product.
Note! Attaches to permanent smooth surfaces such as tiles, lacquered or veneered board materials, etc. We do not recommend placing the products over the joint.
1. Select a smooth surface and determine the location of the product. If you choose to place the product over or on two tiles, ensure that they are at the same angle, are even and at the same level. We do not recommend mounting the products over joints.
2. Clean the substrate carefully with a 3M surface cleaning wipe; click here to get to the product.
3. Remove the protective film.
4. Apply the product by pressing it against the substrate for 10 seconds.
5. For optimal adhesion, let the glue harden for 24 hours before loading the product.
6. After 24 hours, the product is ready to use.
- More info & care advice
Brand - Beslag Design
Beslag Online is part of Beslag Design, which has more than 50 years of experience in the areas of fittings and interior products. Beslag Design started its journey in 1972 and today has Sweden's widest range of handles and knobs for both kitchens, bathrooms, wardrobes and furniture. With over 1,000 different models to choose from, there really is something for every style. Beslag Design are known for their high quality and breadth of range that captures the latest trends.
"Details that make the whole"
Wipe with a clean slightly damp cloth. Avoid detergents as they may contain chemicals that affect the surface negatively. Can also be cleaned with a microfiber cloth.
- Delivery & return
Delivery informationDelivery to service point - UPS €5.33Free shipping on all orders over £49Delivery 3-5 days on stock itemsDelivery to service point - DB Schenker €5.60
Free shipping on all orders over £49Delivery 3-5 days on stock items
Please note that the delivery time is based on the products you have ordered, on our website, an approximate delivery time is shown for each product. This is the delivery time that applies unless otherwise stated.
Beslag Online offers a right of withdrawal for 60 days, valid from the day you received your goods. The goods need to be returned in an unchanged condition in order for you as a customer to receive full credit. We do not offer any free returns as part of our environmental thinking, there is a return fee of €5.