Handle Norma 12 - Stainless Steel/Black Leatherhtg-norma12-svart-lader
- 100% Price guarantee
- Free delivery over €49
- 60 days right of withdrawal
C/C (Distance Screw Holes): 128 mm, 192 mm Measurements of the foot: 12 mm Length: 140 mm, 204 mm Width: 12 mm Depth: 32 mm Material: Natural Leather, Steel Finish: Stainless Steel/Leather Model: Handles Style: Modern Screws included: Yes, fits cabinet front 16-19mm Other information: Swedish Natural Tanned Leather From Tärnsjö Garveri Brand: Beslag Design
- Care & maintenance
Leather is a natural material of the highest quality that requires little maintenance and a product that lasts a long time and will be patinated with dignity.
We recommend that you use a damp and properly squeezed cloth when cleaning the leather. After you have dried the leather product, it is important that the leather dries properly before applying any form of impregnation. By impregnating the leather, the leather will retain its color and softness.
Things to think about:
- Exposure to direct sunlight can fade dark colors and make light colors darker.
- Hot and dry air can dry out the leather if it is not impregnated regularly.
- Some cleaning agents and chemicals may discolor and damage the surface of the leather.
- If you use too much water on the leather, it changes color.